• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Combi vaccine and microchip for £15?

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Thought the title might grab peoples attention.

RSPCA Walsall are holding an Open Day in conjunction with Rabbit Awareness Week on Saturday 15th September 2012 at Pelsall Community Centre, WS3 4BQ.

http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page44a.html

There will be lots to do on the day, we are lucky to have Vets4Pets Shelfield supporting us, they will be there offering free health checks and nail clipping for your rabbits and guinea pigs. We will be offering microchipping for just £5 and also for a special price of £15 your rabbit can have a combi Myxo/VHD vaccination, health check and microchip! We will... also be giving out neutering vouchers for those on low income/benefits (to receive a neutering voucher you must live in the Walsall area). All welcome.

Lots of stalls in the main room, including homemade cakes, refreshments, book sale, pet products, bric a brac, RSPCA merchandise, face painting, childrens games and a chance to buy tickets for our Autumn Raffle!

Our rabbit and guinea pig photo competition will also be judged on this day

Last edited:
That's cheap :shock: There's never any really cheap neutering/vaccs events around here :(

Wish i could come but as im still in a cast for my broken ankle im afraid im stuck at home ..

hope you have a good day :wave:

Wow that's an amazing price! I've just decided that I want to get mine microchipped but I'm not sure they'd appreciate 45mins there and back in a car with no air con :( so I'll probably have to go somewhere more local but more expensive.

Do other RSPCA branches tend to do things like this? I have quite a few branches much closer to me (I'm in Coventry).

Wow that's an amazing price! I've just decided that I want to get mine microchipped but I'm not sure they'd appreciate 45mins there and back in a car with no air con :( so I'll probably have to go somewhere more local but more expensive.

Do other RSPCA branches tend to do things like this? I have quite a few branches much closer to me (I'm in Coventry).

i think it depends on the RSPCA branch ;) We are very rabbity here, we did a microchipping event a few weeks ago (with the help of our fantastic vet) and whilst we were all sat there she asked what we werre doing for Rabbit Awareness Week, and this is what we all came up with :D She will be offering free health checks and nail clipping for buns and piggies, and then the special offer Combi vac and microchip for just £15 for bunnies. I hope we get some bunnies come along! xx

i think it depends on the RSPCA branch ;) We are very rabbity here, we did a microchipping event a few weeks ago (with the help of our fantastic vet) and whilst we were all sat there she asked what we werre doing for Rabbit Awareness Week, and this is what we all came up with :D She will be offering free health checks and nail clipping for buns and piggies, and then the special offer Combi vac and microchip for just £15 for bunnies. I hope we get some bunnies come along! xx

If I lived just 20mins closer I'd definitely be coming! I think it's too far for the buns though :( good luck with it all, I hope you get to see lots of healthy well cared for buns!

Back