• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lovebunnies.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
Pop and Sam are home!! I have missed them so much and I am glad they behaved for Auntie Nat. I was just clicking around with my camera and managed to catch this brilliant shot of the happy couple looking annoyed that I was in their new home.

DSCF1484.jpg

Last edited:
Awww :love: that's fab, they look gorgeous together :love:

It's so lovely isn't it :love: those ears are fantastic :lol::love:

How have they been so far? :D

Awww :love: that's fab, they look gorgeous together :love:

It's so lovely isn't it :love: those ears are fantastic :lol::love:

How have they been so far? :D

They are a beautiful couple.

Brilliant, Sam is the dominant one which is a shock. But when we first put them in the hutch Sam looked after Pop as she was a little scared, he was snuggling with her and comforting her. Brought a tear to my eye.

They are a beautiful couple.

Brilliant, Sam is the dominant one which is a shock. But when we first put them in the hutch Sam looked after Pop as she was a little scared, he was snuggling with her and comforting her. Brought a tear to my eye.

Awww, that's gorgeous :love: I was the same with Donny and Lola :lol: they were just so happy :love: are they in the run too? I was apprehensive about letting mine in the run but after a sniff around they were binkying and running together :love: it was too cute, don't know why I was so worried :lol:

You'll have to make a new signature now! :D

Awww, that's gorgeous :love: I was the same with Donny and Lola :lol: they were just so happy :love: are they in the run too? I was apprehensive about letting mine in the run but after a sniff around they were binkying and running together :love: it was too cute, don't know why I was so worried :lol:

You'll have to make a new signature now! :D

I put them in the run first and they ran around it for a little while then I put them up into the hutch. Pop isn't too keen on the ramp so I am thinking about asking my grandpa to make stairs. I have been sat watching them for an hour and I noticed everytime Pop got a fright or stamped Sam would go to her and snuggle up to her.

I know. :D.

I put them in the run first and they ran around it for a little while then I put them up into the hutch. Pop isn't too keen on the ramp so I am thinking about asking my grandpa to make stairs. I have been sat watching them for an hour and I noticed everytime Pop got a fright or stamped Sam would go to her and snuggle up to her.

Maybe tomorrow (or whenever) you can out her in the run again and see if she gets braver up the ramp :)

That's how I taught mine to use it when they had ramps, it worked :thumb: they were eventually running up and down like there was no tomorrow :lol:

Aww:love: he's looking after his woman :lol::love:

Maybe tomorrow (or whenever) you can out her in the run again and see if she gets braver up the ramp :)

That's how I taught mine to use it when they had ramps, it worked :thumb: they were eventually running up and down like there was no tomorrow :lol:

Aww:love: he's looking after his woman :lol::love:

He has been looking after her very well. When someone goes near the hutch he runs straight to Pop. It makes me feel like all the stress, worry and hassle was worth it cause I know they are happy now.

I'm gonna see if Johnny will teach her cause she is better with him, she is a daddy's girl. Nat did say that she used the ramp but spent most of her time in the hutch where it was cosy.

Back