• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get....

Amy104

Warren Veteran
1 satchet of Supreme recovery and not pay a fortune in postage?

Not urgent just topping up my first aid box.

Also anyone tried the new recovery syringes are they any good for the purpose? I use a 1mm syringe normally but its quite tricky to get a consistancy that can be sucked up easily.

This is also what I did when I did have to force feed rupert - the vet said a good tip is to put a teaspoon of pure sunflower oil - helps loosen any fur balls they might have... also, rupert preferred it still warm :)

1 satchet of Supreme recovery and not pay a fortune in postage?

Not urgent just topping up my first aid box.

Also anyone tried the new recovery syringes are they any good for the purpose? I use a 1mm syringe normally but its quite tricky to get a consistancy that can be sucked up easily.

I've used the recovery syringe and I found that it was really useful. It was easier to suck the mixture up with (I do half critical care/recover and half baby cereal) and it seemed to be easier to feed too.

Back