• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a happier person...

Tonya

Alpha Buck
because today Chrisi was considered healthy by her vet! After the bone infection, the dermatitis, the neutering, the stasis and the teeth extraction, she is finally considered healthy enough to stop taking medication! Of course we have to monitor her, but I am really happy! And there are two other things - she is eating by herself for the last weeks, keeping her usual weight stable, and today, I saw her eating a straw of hay for the first time since may! I had only a handful of wooden pellets so I mixed them with hay for bedding, and here she is, eating from it! My heart melted:)
DSCF3025.jpg

DSCF3023.jpg

DSCF3021.jpg

Yeah! My little girl is fine! Let's hope it stays that way...I think I have to make a little present for my vet, she was so dedicated!And was even smuggling some medications for free for Chrisi:evil::love:

Back