• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sitting / House sitting - Kent TN12

davemulheran

Warren Scout
Hi all

We are desperate for a weeks holiday but have Ralph ( a house rabbit) to worry about.

We have no close family/friends able to house sit for us and keep an eye / feed him

Rabbitrys are not an option! He has full run of the upstairs and I wont be caging him.. ever.

Ideally I need a pet savvy house sitter for a week. Usually when we are out all night or the odd weekend, the neighbours come in to feed him but this will be a week so can't ask them to do that.

Has any one any ideas / had this issue before?

I'm based in Kent, near maidstone and paddock wood

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
If you have a word with your Vet's Surgery. Vet Nurses often do Pet Sitting as a Second Job. Or they may have details of reliable people who could help.

Hi all

We are desperate for a weeks holiday but have Ralph ( a house rabbit) to worry about.

We have no close family/friends able to house sit for us and keep an eye / feed him

Rabbitrys are not an option! He has full run of the upstairs and I wont be caging him.. ever.

Ideally I need a pet savvy house sitter for a week. Usually when we are out all night or the odd weekend, the neighbours come in to feed him but this will be a week so can't ask them to do that.

Has any one any ideas / had this issue before?

I'm based in Kent, near maidstone and paddock wood

Thanks
Dave

just an idea - you might get more answers if you repost your thread with your location in title - eg "can anyone help - rabbit sitting in Kent"

Try asking trinity vet centre, they have a book with lots of local pet services in.

This is his lordship, by the way

6c657bc0.jpg

Back