• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is RU's SMALLEST bunny?

Just weighed Dexter ... He's 0.56 kg :)

DSC_1861.jpg

I will have to weigh Stevie again tonight. He is now ten months old and still no bigger than when he arrives at four months. His pictures is the last on my rainbow rabbit role call thread

I will have to weigh Stevie again tonight. He is now ten months old and still no bigger than when he arrives at four months. His pictures is the last on my rainbow rabbit role call thread

He's a lovely little bun! I bet he'll give my Dexter a run for his money :lol:

Depends if you're going for the smallest of each breed or just the smallest. Doughnut is the smallest mini lop compared to all others I've seen in rescue centres and when looking for boarding and the vets always say how small she is. She's 1.1kg though, so a lot heavier compared to the Nederlands and Lionheads. She's short but looks a bit chunky!

I think the 'rules' on smallest would have to stipulate that the bunny is a fully grown adult otherwise a newborn kit would win hands down ...:lol:

Dexter is absolutely squishable though! Cuteness overload there! :love:

Back