• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Day

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Today we may find out retrospectively what was wrong with Badger. Dopey 2, his cousin, exhibits the exact same problems as he did (all the same symptoms) and she has now deteriorated so has gone in for tests. Badger's diagnosis was a 'in the abscence of anything else, with think it's X' but the feeling is that whatever Dopey 2 gets diagnosed with (if anything shows up) that will be what was actually wrong with Badger.

I don't know why it feels more important to me to get an answer for Badger than Dopey 2, but I'm wondering if it's because an answer will allow us to help her, but he is so long gone that it's 'only' information.

Bet it's the heart.

I really hope you get a diagnosis even if its not good, as at least it should give you options and ideas, soemthing to fight with. For both Dopey2 and for Badger and for yourself also.

Vibes for Dopey2

Sending much love!

I hope you can get a diagnosis! It's awful not knowing what could be wrong with your bunny!
Please let us know how it goes!

:love:

Back