• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Almost had a heart attack!

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
I was in the kitchen watching Bailey and Angel as I'm in the middle of bonding them, and I heard this almighty thud.
So i looked into the living room through the kitchen door window, couldn't see Parsley.
So I walked into the living room, still couldn't see Parsley.
Then I started calling for him and I glanced over at the hutch, had to look again.
There was Parsley sitting proud of himself on roof of the hutch which is like almost 5ft off the ground.
Then I tried to coax him down and he launched himself at the twister chair, which is how he got up I spose, and as he's in mid air jumping my hearts in my mouth because all I could see in my head was images of Parsley missing the edge and face planting the laminate. :?

He likes to keep me on my toes! Needless to say i've moved the twister chair well out of hopping distance, I don't want that behavior encouraged. :lol:

Back