• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Baby Ludo - Single Boy, York

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Baby Ludo is an adorable and friendly little 9 month old boy. He's one of Lucky's babies from the Leeds 35 buns. Baby Ludo is neutered, wormed and vaccinated with the new combined Myxi/VHD vaccination. He would like a home with a neutered friend and lots of space to play.

Ludo1b.jpg

Ludo3b.jpg

Ludo4b.jpg

Ludo5b.jpg

Ludo6b.jpg

Ludo7b.jpg

Ludo9b.jpg

Ludo10b.jpg

Ludo11b.jpg

Ludo12b.jpg

Ludo15b.jpg

acombrabbitrescue.org.uk

All potential adopters will need a homecheck, and I can only drive about an hour outside of York. If you fall in love with Baby Ludo but live further than an hour away please get in touch, I may be able to find someone to homecheck for me. :)

Last edited:
Baby Ludo is still available for adoption. He's now 22 weeks old, and I can't believe this little cutie has had no enquiries! :( He's such a lovely little boy, he deserves a great home with a wifey bun of his own to snuggle.

Baby Ludo is still available and has had no enquiries :( He's such a squishy, cuddly boy, and super cute! Someone must have a single girly and a home for him?

He is sooo cute.... I would love to have given him a home...why oh why does no-one want him???

Fee xxxx

Ah this is painfully frustrating! Pippin is being spayed in the new year and he's so perfect for her :( I wish I was closer and had accommodation that I could keep him in until she's ready. He's beautiful :love:

I hope he finds a good home soon. If I lived there I would take him but i am far away in the US :(

I'll pop him in the post! :lol:

Ah this is painfully frustrating! Pippin is being spayed in the new year and he's so perfect for her :( I wish I was closer and had accommodation that I could keep him in until she's ready. He's beautiful :love:

They would make a matching pair! :love: He may still be available by the time Pippin is spayed, you never know!

I'll pop him in the post! :lol:

They would make a matching pair! :love: He may still be available by the time Pippin is spayed, you never know!

They could be my little twins :lol: I do hope he finds a good home quickly but yes I'll definitely check back here as soon as we're ready :)

Ludo is now home and looking a little shy and nervous. I put him in the grass run (eight x eight) and he had a good munch of the grass. Daphne was free ranging and stomped when she saw him, then teased him by running up and trying to get his attention, but being a man, Binky (new name) was more interested in the grass. He then ran a lap and did a binky! They are both in the conservatory now, in separate pens, but can see each other. He is going to have to change his ways though, he isn't using the litter tray and Daphne will not be amused!

Once they are bonded I will try to post a pic. Fingers crossed they fall in love.

Back