• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who is RU's biggest bunny

Certainly not any of my nethies :lol: And probably not my former foster Snowy who weighed in at 5.5 kg (but 6.4kg when she arrived at the Centre).

It could be my Rupert but I've not weighed him for a couple of months... I reckon he may have hit the 6kg mark....

Pip is tipping the scales at somewhere around 6.9 lbs.
Once the contis join the roll call though that will change things up. ;)

My bingaling weighed 2.6kg last time the vet came and my crumb cake weighed 2.2kg. Bingaling is all fluff!

My hairdo weighsss 7.2kg when he came here but weighs more now a he keeps eatting all his partners food and they are now separted at fEeding times

My Lilly is 3kg and Harvey about 2.45kg and every one of my friends who comes to see them says "OMG THEY ARE MASSIVE!!! I didn't know you could get bunnies THAT big!!!!" and they're always shocked when I say they're really medium breeds and that the larger breeds are easily far over 5kg :lol:

My big Storm is not the bigest, but still quite big at almost 6KG

Picture112.jpg

morepics128.jpg

morepics118.jpg

Hahaha! Nooo, she is gorgeous! :love:

I win no prizes...Fiver weighs just under 2kg and I estimate Xena's at just over 2kg. My bridge bun was about 3.5kg's though and she seems HUUUGE to me haha.

Back