• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbit Role Call!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Managed to take photos of all 25 of our bunnies today. They aren't the greatest pics ever as many of them refused to stay still. You should see how many blurred ones I had to delete!!

Bunny Bundy

P1030238.jpg

Biro

P1030240.jpg

Seymour Carrots

P1030242.jpg

Sienna

P1030244.jpg

Robin

P1030246.jpg

Shula-Honey

P1030251.jpg

Spud-gun and Hedgehog in their favourite spot despite the heat!

P1030252.jpg

Roxy - not having the best day today

P1030255.jpg

Geoff

P1030258.jpg

Babs

P1030265.jpg

Tiffany

P1030269.jpg

Elvis

P1030271.jpg

Onslow

P1030274.jpg

Bruce and Prudence

P1030280.jpg

Lacey

P1030284.jpg

Betsey

P1030286.jpg

Angel

P1030272.jpg

Rosie-Pippin

P1030273.jpg

The crazy lounge bunch!

P1030289.jpg

And last but not least Little Stevie

P1030309.jpg

Wow, some buns I don't even recognise! Was it Onslow I was involved in, I can't remember?! How old is Geoff now?

Wow, some buns I don't even recognise! Was it Onslow I was involved in, I can't remember?! How old is Geoff now?

No not Onslow, but Nutmeg who became his partner until she passed away at christmas :wave: Geoff has to be over 7 years now. He is really slowing down and is starting to look a bit stiff nowadays :?

stevie, rosy, lacey, roxy and sienna are gorgeous!:) :love::love::love: the others as well! A bunch of nose rubs from me for the furry gang!

Is there something wrong with Robin's ears or her breed is special?

Last edited:
:love::love:
They are all so lovely!!
When I am out running I picture their smooshy faces and it keeps me going knowing that if I complete my run then I will be helping them out :)
(Only 14 weeks to go until the half marathon!!!)

:love::love:
They are all so lovely!!
When I am out running I picture their smooshy faces and it keeps me going knowing that if I complete my run then I will be helping them out :)
(Only 14 weeks to go until the half marathon!!!)

I have been thinking about you and your training for the big run :wave:

Oh my, what a treat! :love: I love yor new signature too. :thumb:

It is my first ever attempt. I have been asking Steve for a new signature for ages as I hated the wording on the last one but I didn't have the heart to tell him after the effort he put in at the time. But you know wha men are like if you want something doing........:lol: I really don't like the word sanctuary as we are a retirement home, which I have always felt is different :oops:

I may have another little treat for you ;)

It is my first ever attempt. I have been asking Steve for a new signature for ages as I hated the wording on the last one but I didn't have the heart to tell him after the effort he put in at the time. But you know wha men are like if you want something doing........:lol: I really don't like the word sanctuary as we are a retirement home, which I have always felt is different :oops:

I may have another little treat for you ;)

:D

I see Onslow is still moulting. Does he let you brush him or is he a 'hands off' bunny like Cousin Spenser? :roll:

:D

I see Onslow is still moulting. Does he let you brush him or is he a 'hands off' bunny like Cousin Spenser? :roll:

He hides up the side of his hutch and lunges if I go close :roll::lol: On the plus side during his moult the fur on his ears finally grew back :D

He hides up the side of his hutch and lunges if I go close :roll::lol: On the plus side during his moult the fur on his ears finally grew back :D

Yes, he is looking really well. :love: I know his ear trouble didn't seem to be bothering him, but he looks much more full of bounce in these photos. :D Spenser backs into a corner or goes under the bed and assumes his 'preparing to bite' pose if I try to comb him - except his mane, he lets me do that.

Back