• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobard, the cat.

Tonya

Alpha Buck
I rescued Bobard from the streets yesterday, after feeding him for quite a while. He is the perfect house cat for now, only lies, purrs and spreads cuteness:) And he is potty trained! All those facts make me a bit sad because he obviously wasn't born on the street, he would be much wilder if that was so. He had signs of fighting with other cats, I brought him to the vet today. He said he is perfectly healthy and around 2 years old, and he got vaccinated. He haven't met Chrisi yet, but I hope they will get along, or at least not care about each other. So here is the new furry member of our family:
DSCF3019.jpg

DSCF3017.jpg

DSCF3015.jpg

DSCF3014.jpg

He is beautiful! I read your thread in which you said you had taken him in. I would have done, too.
One happy-to-have-a-home puss.

He is gorgeous, well done for taking him in :love:

Isn't he? He is way too beautiful to be left where he was:) After his shower, his fur feels so much different, and shines quite nicely:love: And he wants attention all the time, the good Bobby.

Back