• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help bonding in the northwest

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
hello everyone
I need some help. Following nursing crunchie through myxi this year, I was unable to rebond him with my other boy and two girls. They were bonded before. I tried a quick bond but the two boys just fight. Whiskey rus and Crunchie fights. I dont have a biig neutral space to do a big bond. Or the time cobsecutive hours it would take. At present two are living in a giant set up and two in a hutch setup which for me is too small....although they free range.

Can anyone help? can anyone offer a rebonding service? I would pay if course.
I'm in Southport

Aww if I still lived in southport I would have done it for you :( hope you find someone, there's not many in our area on here!!

Is Barnsley far from you? I would be happy to bond for you if you could make a donation to BARC or Honeybunny's.

Bump! Bunny bonding

Hi! Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but can anyone recommend/offer a rabbit bonding service in the northwest?

We have a single, male neutered rabbit who is very happy but we have been talking about getting him a friend. My friend has been given the chance to move abroad but leaving her single female bun is breaking her heart. The best solution seems to be to bond her female and our male and for us to take her, but the idea of trying to bond them ourselves seems terrifying! We've in Bolton but are happy to travel in the region.

Any help gratefully received TIA xx

Hi it would be better to start your own thread, people will see how old this is and not bother replying. Hope you find someone x

I think the Society for Abandoned Animals at Sale offer a bonding service. They would charge a boarding rate plus a little extra for bonding. However as they don't have anyone to be around the rabbits 24/7 they use a dating method which may or may not suit your rabbits. www.saarescue.org.uk

There is some very good info here about bonding that Sky-O has written which may help you to consider bonding yourself.

http://flashsplace.webs.com/bondingbunnies.htm

I live in Bolton so if you wanted to come and have a chat I would be happy for you to do so. I have some experience of successful (and sadly unsuccessful) bondings.

Thank you everyone for your advice. I have done extensive reading starting with those links you all posted and then linked on from there. I think we are going to introduce them in pet carriers in neutral turf and see if they are interested, as per Sky-O's blog. Much to think about and my head is spinning. But if I can make my little one even happier (he's been binkying round the house tonight!) and help my friend's little one out then I think we need to at least try. Food for thought. Thanks all xx

Hi! Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but can anyone recommend/offer a rabbit bonding service in the northwest?

We have a single, male neutered rabbit who is very happy but we have been talking about getting him a friend. My friend has been given the chance to move abroad but leaving her single female bun is breaking her heart. The best solution seems to be to bond her female and our male and for us to take her, but the idea of trying to bond them ourselves seems terrifying! We've in Bolton but are happy to travel in the region.

Any help gratefully received TIA xx

Hiya, if you are willing to pay a donation to the rescue, try and get in touch with 'rescue me animal santuary' they are on facebook and have a website. They have bunny savy foster homes who (I think) would bond your bunnies for you.
Good luck :thumb:

Back