• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newest Enrichment- UD Angel 49 & 50, Star 51

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Wish, Flame and Autumn photos post 31 and 32
Butterfly and Crystal photos post 39 and 40
Sandy and Roger photos post 41
Angel photos post 49 and 50
Star photos post 51
Sky photos post 56 and 57
Candyfloss and Dusk photos post 59 and 60

Using puppy panels!

I'm very pleased and proud of it and have another 8 panels to increase size if I want to. I hope they like it!

20120816_3.jpg

20120816_4.jpg

20120816_5.jpg

20120816_6.jpg

20120816_7.jpg

20120816_8.jpg

20120816_11.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:
oh it depends how much bunnies you have but it is pretty much free ranging for me! beautiful!

Thanks guys :) I'm so excited!

They won't get loads of time in it, maybe an hour or two every two/three days (weather permitting), but the outsiders live in ok accommodation (two sets in aviaries, one large hutch joined to a run and a home build enclosurey thingy), and the insiders all get running time in the house, so it's just to compliment their lives and hopefully make them happier than they are at the mo :)

That is a fantastic set up :thumb: I used puppy panels too. You'll be busy taking photos of binkies and bunny 500's soon I presume :lol:

Your garden is very beautiful too :love:

It looks amazing! Bet they are going to have a great time. Will we get more pictures when you add bunnies?

I know it's probably just my rabbit, but Molly used to stick her head through the barriers in our garden like that, so we had to attach mesh to them as well.

Oh Sky that's just immense :love:

I knew you said you were getting puppy panels but :shock: Thats a lot of them and you so know your buns are going to love that. Imagine the bunny 500's going on in there and binkies hopefully too!

I think we need pics of somebunny(s) exploraging! :D Weather permitting of course :D

Where did you get those panels from as they look awesome as they are ~4ft tall is that? Could you linky?

Thanks guys. I love it. I so hope they do- I think Candyfloss will love it the most :D

It looks amazing! Bet they are going to have a great time. Will we get more pictures when you add bunnies?

I know it's probably just my rabbit, but Molly used to stick her head through the barriers in our garden like that, so we had to attach mesh to them as well.

I will get more photos :D

The bits are too close together for any of mine (even the nethies) to get their heads through any of it, but I do mesh them if I have bunnies on either side because that totally avoids any bitten noses or feetsies- but tha won't be an issue this time :)

Oh Sky that's just immense :love:

I knew you said you were getting puppy panels but :shock: Thats a lot of them and you so know your buns are going to love that. Imagine the bunny 500's going on in there and binkies hopefully too!

I think we need pics of somebunny(s) exploraging! :D Weather permitting of course :D

Where did you get those panels from as they look awesome as they are ~4ft tall is that? Could you linky?

There's 96ft of puppy panelling there, and I have a further 16ft still here but not used.

I will take pics :D but it will be in dribs and drabs obviously.

Yup, they are 4ft tall, and one in every pack has a door as well.

They came from here. I got the large one, in black. I knew exactly what I wanted because it's what we adopted a couple of our bunnies out into earlier this year (house bunnies) and I knew it would be perfect :D

Back