• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA Walsall Rabbit and Guinea pig photo competition

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
RSPCA Walsall are running a rabbit and guinea pig photo competition in conjunction with our Rabbit Open Day on Saturday 15th September and Rabbit Awareness Week. The event is advertised on our website - http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page44a.html and the photo competition details can be seen here - http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page45a.html

RSPCA Walsall is a voluntary run branch, we recieve no funding from National RSPCA, all money we raise here at our branch is spent on caring for the animals. We have 80+ animals in our care at present, most of these being rabbits/guinea pigs.

Categories for Rabbits
  • Most beautiful doe
  • Most handsome buck
  • Best friends
  • Rabbits adopted from RSPCA Walsall

Categories for Guinea pigs
  • Most dashing boar
  • Best family photo (2 or more piggies)
  • Guinea pigs adopted from RSPCA Walsall

£1 entry per photo. You can enter as many photos as you like.

There will be a prize for each category! Up to the value of £10.

ENTRY DETAILS

To enter you need to send your photos to us via post to RSPCA Walsall, PO BOX 3592, Walsall, WS3 4XR or send via email to Enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk

Photos must arrive with us no later than Wednesday 12th September 2012 or can be brought along to the event on Saturday 15th September.

Please write your name, address, telephone number, your pets name/s and the category you wish to enter on the back of the photo. Photos will not be returned so please make sure you have your own copy. There is a £1 entry fee per photo. Payment is to be made via paypal at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk or via cheque. Please make cheques payable to ‘RSPCA Walsall’. You can enter as many photos as you wish. All photos will be displayed at our Rabbit and Guinea pig awareness open day on Saturday 15th September 2012 at Pelsall Community Centre. One photo will be chosen as a winner for each category. Winners will be chosen at the event and notified via telephone/email within 48 hours. Prizes will be posted out to the winners.

Any questions, please email me at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk :)

Spenser is not entirely pleased with the photos I have to hand, but checking the date I see we still have time to get new prints done and sent down to you. :wave:

Spenser is not entirely pleased with the photos I have to hand, but checking the date I see we still have time to get new prints done and sent down to you. :wave:

:lol: Poor Spenser! He does have a hard life doesn't he ;)

We have had very few bunny entries, but lots of piggy entries. Come on guys, send us some photos of your bunnies :) x

Elijah is still sulking because someone *mistakenly* thought Alfie was more handsome than him last year :p I will see if I can manage to rustle up some pictures including showing Elijah from the best angle.

Elijah is still sulking because someone *mistakenly* thought Alfie was more handsome than him last year :p I will see if I can manage to rustle up some pictures including showing Elijah from the best angle.

:lol::lol::lol: Was that really a year ago! :shock:

Things are a bit hectic for me this week so I'm not sure if I'll have time to enter but best of luck with the comp. :love:

I've jjust been checking the closing date for this. I had thought only photo prints were accepted, in which case I will be last minute as need to order some. I could email much sooner though.

I've jjust been checking the closing date for this. I had thought only photo prints were accepted, in which case I will be last minute as need to order some. I could email much sooner though.

We have had lots of entries via email, email is fine, we will get them all printed to display at the event :) Email address is enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk. Look foward to seeing Mr Spenser :love: We have so few bunny entries :(

can say a huge thankyou to all those involved in this, what a lovely surprise i received through post this morning, and also well done for organisng such
a great event :thumb:

these are the goodies which sox received as he won most handsome buck :D , he is sharing with his missus

004_zpsaf149e2e.jpg

they all came nicely wrapped in a lovely bag with bow tied on top

001_zps496f9668.jpg

sox says he s not smoking honest

008_zpscf9a7218.jpg

mabel decides its too tasty to eat the way sox does so makes a mess :lol:

011_zpsc5274c15.jpg

tunnel of love

016_zps66570de7.jpg

mabel tries it out

014_zps77532e2a.jpg

mabel where you go?

017_zps2ad400f5.jpg

im here sox

015_zpsae8ce212.jpg

Awwwh :love: Thank you for the photos Lisa :) Everyone commented how cute Sox was on the day! The photo is so cute! Glad Sox and Mabel enjoyed the prize xx

Awwwh :love: Thank you for the photos Lisa :) Everyone commented how cute Sox was on the day! The photo is so cute! Glad Sox and Mabel enjoyed the prize xx

awww thankyou, yes they love the prizes me too and my family, sox has been sharing his goodies wth mabel :D

Back