• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to say goodbye to Truffle last night :-(

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
After her first lot of medication she improved lots so following the vets advice i took her off it.she had only been off it a week and she went down hill again then on mon i found a soft lump under her chin,took her back to the vets she said it felt like a skin absess by yesterday morning it had spread all under her chin effecting her eye,breathing and she couldnt open her mouth to eat, when i took her to the vets they agreed she wouldnt get better and it was kinder to let her go :-( She was my first honeybunny such a character and i will miss her :-(

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear that. Try and take comfort in the fact you did everything for her and she had a good life with you. Thinks will get easier for you but it just takes time. I love having pets but when they die it is so painful.

Back