• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Kitties!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
It's a year today since I adopted Florence, Sookie and Dexter from Leeds Feline Friends :D

After losing two cats to cancer in two years and only having one cat, I went nuts and adopted three at once. Florence had been living as a stray in someone's shed. They'd given away all of Florence's kittens except Sookie. Dexter's mum and siblings had all been electrocuted when he was just a few weeks old :cry: so he was placed with Sookie and Florence, who accepted him into the family straight away. Dexter and Sookie were still feeding from mummy Florence for weeks after they arrived! :love:

My old boy Salem quickly accepted his new cat family, and they brought out his inner kitten :love:

The kittens are all grown up now!

Sookie...

GD8b.jpg

GD9b.jpg

GD7b.jpg

GD2b.jpg

Dexter...

GD10b.jpg

GD13b.jpg

GD14b.jpg

GD3b.jpg

Dexter and Peter rabbit...

GD12b.jpg

Florence, sleeping in her favourite place on the stairs...

GD5b.jpg

Florence looking scruffy!

GD4b.jpg

Salem and the kittens, on my bed together...

GD6b.jpg

And a couple of Salem, just because he's special :love:

GD1b.jpg

GD11b.jpg

Happy gotcha day pretty kitties! :wave:

:love::love::love:

Happy gotcha day. Florence is gorgeous - reminds me very much of my own kitty who also looks pretty scruffy sometimes! :roll::lol:

Happy Gotcha day. :love::love::love:

Love the photo of the 3 of them on the bed.

I don't think I want to know how the other cats were electrocuted.:(

Thank you :D

They've been enjoying lots of special noms, like salmon and chicken, and I recently got them a water fountain. Salem and Florence love, but I haven't seen the kittens use it yet.

Back