• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet visit?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Marnie has been up to her old tricks again :roll: We have a push top bin...and she has figured out how to get into it.

Came home yesterday evening and she had gotten the sticky lable from the willow stick treat thingy I bought her stuck to her. I managed to get the bits off her legs and side with a pair of scissors...but she has a bit lump of it right under her chin that she won;t let me get to.

I don't think she is bothered by it....but it can't be all that comfortable.

Do you guys think it is worth a vets visit? I know it sounds silly...but I just can't get to it to get it off :? and I don't want it stuck there for ages...her skin there is so delicate :(

Sam has text me to say that Marnie is fine. Went to the vet and the nurse shaved her (Marnie, not Sam:D). She didn't charge Sam either:D. Marnie Moo is such a norty bun - but gorgeous with it. Am having her to stay for a couple of days soon - had better prepare myself:)

Back