• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinnertime

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
;)

Nasturtium leaves are tricky things...

But basil is yummy...

And calendula petals aren't bad either...

But Nutmeg reckons that apple twigs are the best (*cough*Fluffers*cough*)

Your pictures always give me something to aspire to :)

Love your bunnies. Still wish they were a quad!

:love::love::love:

We don't see enough of these!!

:oops: been a bit lax cos I need a better lens, this one really, really struggles to focus on Nutmeg. :oops:

Your pictures always give me something to aspire to :)

Love your bunnies. Still wish they were a quad!

Me too Gray! Me too! Smudge came and said hello to the lops earlier (they escaped out the gate as usual) but Nutmeg soon put him straight :lol:

:oops: been a bit lax cos I need a better lens, this one really, really struggles to focus on Nutmeg. :oops:

Me too Gray! Me too! Smudge came and said hello to the lops earlier (they escaped out the gate as usual) but Nutmeg soon put him straight :lol:

Oh Meggy :roll: :love:

She has such an attitude, reminds me of Ginger when she's feeling good!

What lense are you using atm that yuo are struggling with for focus?

Oh Meggy :roll: :love:

She has such an attitude, reminds me of Ginger when she's feeling good!

What lense are you using atm that yuo are struggling with for focus?

The 24-135 (roughly, i forget the exact numbers :oops:). It's because it's a 'slow' lens and doesn't have a big aperture so in low light it struggles. The other three have patches that the AF can latch onto better but with Meg it's just one block of colour and it finds that tough. It's a decent general lens but I'm getting to need something faster. I have my eye on a nice fast Sigma 17-50. It won't be as zoomed in but its 2.8 all the way through. With my pentax I had a sigma 24-80 which was 2.8 all the way through and the optical quality was far, far better than any other lens I had. I really loved that lens and it was the one that was nearly always on the camera. Been saving up for it for quite a while now and neeeeearly have enough.

The 24-135 (roughly, i forget the exact numbers :oops:). It's because it's a 'slow' lens and doesn't have a big aperture so in low light it struggles. The other three have patches that the AF can latch onto better but with Meg it's just one block of colour and it finds that tough. It's a decent general lens but I'm getting to need something faster. I have my eye on a nice fast Sigma 17-50. It won't be as zoomed in but its 2.8 all the way through. With my pentax I had a sigma 24-80 which was 2.8 all the way through and the optical quality was far, far better than any other lens I had. I really loved that lens and it was the one that was nearly always on the camera. Been saving up for it for quite a while now and neeeeearly have enough.

Can't wait til you get it :love:

The one wifey bought me for my birthday is the 55-250 (i think, its defo 250!), which is stupidly fast in comparison to the 18-135 the camera came with. I've not taken it off since i put it on, the 135mm lense is in the camera bag :oops: I love being able to get silly close ups without having to move!

I love meggy much too much :love:

Can't wait til you get it :love:

The one wifey bought me for my birthday is the 55-250 (i think, its defo 250!), which is stupidly fast in comparison to the 18-135 the camera came with. I've not taken it off since i put it on, the 135mm lense is in the camera bag :oops: I love being able to get silly close ups without having to move!

I love meggy much too much :love:

:lol: i handfeed Nutmeg in the evenings now and she sits on my lap :love: of course she disappears as soon as the pellets are finished but it's lovely :love:

I have a 55-200 that i got secondhand from a friend but I don't use it as much as I should. TBH since loosing my Pentax I haven't taken as many photos as I used to. I need to get back into it.

Awwww look at Smudges face. Looks like a hamster with big full cheeks. :lol:

That's what I was going to say! It looks like she's stuffed her cheeks with food :lol::lol:

Also, that looks like a really tasty feast. Even I, a human, would like to eat that :lol:

That's what I was going to say! It looks like she's stuffed her cheeks with food :lol::lol:

Also, that looks like a really tasty feast. Even I, a human, would like to eat that :lol:

You probably could eat most of it ;) we put nasturtium flowers on our salads as they are nice and peppery.

Back