• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic in the sunshine :)

supersonic

Mama Doe
A few pictures of Sonic playing in the garden :)

Bending in with the patio!
6b2d5554.jpg

Landing after a huuuuge binky onto the step.
c03c95cd.jpg

He must have heard food...
e1b432a6.jpg

Being an adorable idiot <3
4e2599ae.jpg

Having a breather in the shade of the washing.
2589353d.jpg

Super speedy bun.
29b22873.jpg

Hehe, thank you :) Yeah, I have a Nikon D3100, but it's still difficult to get decent photos because he's so damn fast! My camera and Sonic are my pride and joy :)

Fantastic shots! :love:

Did you manually set the camera up for those shots, or did you leave it on a form of auto?

I love Sonic, he's got an adorable face and posture.

Fantastic shots! :love:

Did you manually set the camera up for those shots, or did you leave it on a form of auto?

I love Sonic, he's got an adorable face and posture.

I know right? He has always been like that, you can tell he fancies himself haha.

Thank you! I can't remember what settings I had my camera on, I took these a while ago. Because it was sunny it meant I could use a reallly fast shutter speed, which was good because he's really, really fast, and I ALWAYS leave my camera on vivid for nature shots. It just makes the whole picture more vibrant :) I had just got a new lens at the time, and he's always my tester subject when I get new camera equip!

Back