• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles (itty bitty kitty)

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
My parents are picking up their new cat on Friday. Her name is Pebbles. I personally think they chose a brilliant name but I may be biased <.< >.>

OJzWr.jpg

She's 18 months old, underweight so needs feeding up, and needs a home with lots of TLC. So my mum and dad have adopted her :) She has a story familiar to many young female cats: 2 litters in quick succession, owner took her to the vets to be pts (for no reason) and the vet refused to pts and took possession of her. My parents went to meet her in her foster home on Sunday and she took to my mum straight away, mum said it was a bit heartbreaking how desperate for love she seemed. So on Friday she's moving in with my folks. I couldn't be prouder of my parents for rescuing a cat, and I couldn't be happier for Pebbles for landing herself such a loving home.

Last edited:
:) I'm very excited to meet her. Going to visit on the bank holiday weekend. I shall travel to the palace of Princess Pebbles with catnip mice and things that jingle. I hope she likes me :shock:

Back