• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louie's toileting habits!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I wonder why, when he is in the house, he never has a wee or poo on the floor, always goes to his littertray.

But, when he is outside, with the door open, he will wee and poo on the grass :?

He only goes in one place, the middle of the lawn, but the grass there has gone all brown and dead looking, I suppose it's the wee!

i remember locks he was soo funny with his litter tray habits, whenever he went outside if his litter tray wasn;t there he wouldn;t go, and would hold it in, then as soon as i put litter tray out he was in it

i remember locks he was soo funny with his litter tray habits, whenever he went outside if his litter tray wasn;t there he wouldn;t go, and would hold it in, then as soon as i put litter tray out he was in it

Awwwwww :love:

They are so odd aren't they? :lol::lol:

Biscuit does this on the very rare occasion that he goes out.

I put it down to his scent being washed away by weather, either rain, wind or other things etc and other animal scents, so he marks his ground.

Wild rabbits make a 'small dug out' in the ground and do their business there and there are several of them, marking the territory also :)

Sonic only lives outside, but he point blank refuses to poo/pee in the garden, he will always hop back in his hutch! I guess it's just habit :)

When Alfie and Bubbles are in the garden they either go back into the kennel to poo in the litter tray or they have a pooping spot in the corner of the garden. :lol:

Back