• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I were a rabbit...

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
http://www.rwaf.org.uk/ifrab

We've teamed up with the lovely people from Runaround again to make another video that shows 'A hutch is not enough'. This one is shorter and we hope that it will be appealing to rabbit owners across the board, and inspire them to provide the very best they can for their rabbits.

Please share, and help the thousands of rabbits who have not been able to enjoy the sunshine, the grass under their feet, nor the pleasure of a companion all because they are condemned to a solitary life in a hutch.

I think it's good apart from the beginning. If I clicked on this not knowing what it was about I would have turned if off before it got to the bit with the rabbits in. Maybe you could have interspersed the sunrise in between the different rabbit scenes. That's not meant to be mean just trying to be honest and constructive :)

Back