• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay/megazorb suppliers Eastleigh/Southampton way

catherine09

Mama Doe
Looking for recommendations for decent hay suppliers around Eastleigh and Southampton, preferably that sell megazorb too but not essential!

We've just moved to the area :D

Have you tried looking online? Afraid I don't live anywhere near you but I buy all my hay online from hayforpets.co.uk. Hope someone can help you out soon.
:)

Have you tried looking online? Afraid I don't live anywhere near you but I buy all my hay online from hayforpets.co.uk. Hope someone can help you out soon.
:)

Hey :wave: yeah I'm buying from H4P at the moment but with 8 mouths to feed its proving expensive! We used to get brilliant farm hay from a place in reading but it's a tad too far to go now so was hoping to find a good hay supplier around here :D

Wow 8! :shock: I go through about a bale a month and I only have 2 haha.

I hope someone comes along soon. I honestly don't know any other cheaper sites that do hay or megazorb. If nobody comes on to help you out perhaps you could have a drive about and see if anywhere is advertising, gives you an excuse to explore too! :thumb:

Shedfeild equestrian center and nursary sell both...the hay is beautiful :love: Not too pricey either :wave:

It's just outside wickham...so a little far but if you get stuck its there.

You could also try botley mills.

Google for equestrian centers in your exact area and then you should be able to find somewhere. Either that or have a word with your local yard....theres bound to be one near you.

Shedfeild equestrian center and nursary sell both...the hay is beautiful :love: Not too pricey either :wave:

It's just outside wickham...so a little far but if you get stuck its there.

I second this :wave:

They deliver Hay too :thumb:

Back