• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo is famous!

Long time no see.

Awwwww Milo is gorgeous. :love::love::love:

The break in his leg was nasty:cry: but glad it has healed.

How has Milo settled in ? Is that a new friend I see ?;)

Long time no see.

Awwwww Milo is gorgeous. :love::love::love:

The break in his leg was nasty:cry: but glad it has healed.

How has Milo settled in ? Is that a new friend I see ?;)

Indeed!

Yes he does, they are both a nightmare for marking my front room carpet but at least his friend Ruby has stopped escaping!

x

Indeed!

Yes he does, they are both a nightmare for marking my front room carpet but at least his friend Ruby has stopped escaping!

x

Don't mention the word carpet. Especially cream carpet. :roll: I can't bear looking at it, the buns have had a field day with it.

Don't mention the word carpet. Especially cream carpet. :roll: I can't bear looking at it, the buns have had a field day with it.

Ruby has chewed it by the doors and milo peed byt he bathroom door, its been cleaned so many times nw its fragile.. I just hope we sell the house to someone that doesnt notice these sort of things!

Ruby has chewed it by the doors and milo peed byt he bathroom door, its been cleaned so many times nw its fragile.. I just hope we sell the house to someone that doesnt notice these sort of things!

Mr Bennett has chewed an enormous hole about the size of a saucer in one bedroom, but thankfully its hidden behind the door.

The other 2 don't chew, they pee. Comes up bright orange and impossible to clean. What do you use ? I have tried vinegar and 2 types of carpet cleaners as well as a scrubbing brush.

Oh wow, I saw Milo on their Facebook but didn't realise he was a forum bunny :love:. It was inspiring to see that they were able to do great things with a rabbit, as usually it is dogs :)

Fitzpatrick's is literally round the corner from where I live! Amazing place :love:

Oh wow, I saw Milo on their Facebook but didn't realise he was a forum bunny :love:. It was inspiring to see that they were able to do great things with a rabbit, as usually it is dogs :)

Fitzpatrick's is literally round the corner from where I live! Amazing place :love:

Yes was fabulous he was recommended by Sandhole and they did a great job.
They dont have that much experience with rabbits I guess due to the cost but Im glad they managed to patch him up.

Its like he never did it! full recovery!
x

amanda - I use vanish it helps a bit but not much x

Only just seen this! I just asked how he was on your thread in general chat :oops: you'll have to post some new pics! :wave:

thats so great! I think more vets should def put up what they have done...shows their skils! Milo looks just too:love::love::love:

Back