• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Jump Out Of My Hands

emily..

Warren Scout
This morning went and got my bun like usual to come out for her morning stretch and as i was carrying her (like normal, as I always do) she started to kick and jump out of my arms! I think she's fine because she is walking normal, her personality is the same and it doesn't look like she is in any pain, but I've heard that rabbits are very delicate and is she really ok??

If she fell on her feet she should be all right. Just keep an eye on her. Was she asleep when you picked her up as that could have startled her and made her panic.

If she fell on her feet she should be all right. Just keep an eye on her. Was she asleep when you picked her up as that could have startled her and made her panic.

ohh, well she shoud be fine then, im almost positive she landed on her feet, and no, she wasn't asleep when i picked her up she was just sat there waiting for me to come and get her :lol:

Back