• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger's doing something weird :/

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
She keeps digging the water bowl. Not the bowl itself, IN IT! :shock: Started about 3 days ago. Nothing changed then.

She'll sit and have a long drink as she always does, then she'll put her front paws in and dig at it :shock:

What on earth could she be doing that for? I get it could be some kind of frustration, but over what?

Any ideas all?

Any chance they have been doing something with your water that may vaguely change the taste?

Could you try maybe, as well as giving plain water, giving her some flavoured water (maybe water laced with cranberry or something?) to see if she will choose to drink something with a different taste?

Any chance they have been doing something with your water that may vaguely change the taste?

Could you try maybe, as well as giving plain water, giving her some flavoured water (maybe water laced with cranberry or something?) to see if she will choose to drink something with a different taste?

Why do i never take my own advice? :lol: That's exactly what i'd of suggested someone else do.

I guess its possible the water people have done something, it certainly tastes no different to me, but then i'm not Ginger!

I'll get the other bowl out and do exactly that, we have some cranberry juice downstairs (real stuff) and will lace a bowl with some and see if she digs that one, or not!

Back