• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

September has been very busy rearranging.....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
...the hay in the litter tray.... :roll::lol: Sorry it's a bit dark, that's because it nearly was...:lol: and it was filmed through the patio door glass (hence the TV on in the background :oops:)!
Clicky

What's quite spooky is that it must be a year almost to the day that September became pregnant with her kits.....:shock:

Last edited:
Has she been on the phone to Biccy? :shock:

Looks like something startled her at the end as she stopped and looked across the run? :love:

Has she been on the phone to Biccy? :shock:

Looks like something startled her at the end as she stopped and looked across the run? :love:

No doubt she has, scheming bunsters :roll:

I think she realised I was filming! :lol:

Personally Jen I think it's all your fault! You should know by now exactly how September likes her hay to be :lol::lol:

"Hewooo Aunti Ali! How are all dah buns at yor howse? Mah Auntie Jens did says dat day all lives togevvers in a shed and do doos lots of bounsings :shock: I like bounsings" :D:wave:

Hi 'Tember, they do oodles of bouncings and diggings in their hay just like you. :roll: They are all fine thank you and I will tell them you say hello! I hope you and Paintbox still get on very well together and have lots and lots of fun messing up Auntie Jen's house.;)

I logged in by accident there ... must have known there was a September thread! :love:

Spenser has also been rearranging. He 'helped' me to tidy is room and crate this morning, then tipped up his basin as soon as my back was turned. :lol:

Scooter and Jigsaw have heard that humans get birthday presents so they want to know what Mummy is getting them :lol:

Is she a hay snob? as these 2 will ignore old hay and demand fresh from the bag

Scooter and Jigsaw have heard that humans get birthday presents so they want to know what Mummy is getting them :lol:

Is she a hay snob? as these 2 will ignore old hay and demand fresh from the bag

I wouldn't say she was a hay snob but Paintbox and her certainly know when there's fresh hay around ;):lol:

Hi 'Tember, they do oodles of bouncings and diggings in their hay just like you. :roll: They are all fine thank you and I will tell them you say hello! I hope you and Paintbox still get on very well together and have lots and lots of fun messing up Auntie Jen's house.;)

"Fanks. We twies vewwy hard wiv dah messies" ;):lol:

Back