• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The boys - Ned and Benny - picture heavy

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
It's been some time since I put up pictures of these two handsome boys, they are doing very well and get around really well too despite their lack of legs, they love it out in the garden

Ned

NedandBenny003x2.jpg

Benny

NedandBenny002x2.jpg

NedandBenny006x2.jpg

NedandBenny030x2.jpg

NedandBenny028x2.jpg

NedandBenny041x2.jpg

NedandBenny045x2.jpg

NedandBenny046x2.jpg

Hope you like them:love:

Last edited:
OMGoodness!! What a wonderful surprise to see these gorgeous boys again - and WOW!!! They have really grown in to 2 very handsome big boys!! They look really happy, strong and confident now - especially sweet Benny who was always a worry as he was so delicate - you must be thrilled Theo!! A big WELL DONE to you for giving them the very best after an horrendous start - :love:BENNY:love:NED:love:

Awhhhh! Would I be able to sponsor these two please! I did send some sponsor money through your website a few weeks back, hope you got it ok as haven't heard from you yet but I know you have had lots going on, just let me know when you get a chance, no hurry x

Back