• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Imogen just asked for nose rubs! The FIRST time ever she hasnt run away from me when I put my hand in and tried to touch her!

I cant believe it :love: I'm still in shock :love: my big fluffy girl actually is starting to trust me :love: It took a while with Mae, and we never got far as she passed away young. I hope I have many years left with Imogen :love:

We had a tragedy when Sonic was about 4 months old where a dog got into the garden and killed the guineas (RIP). Ever since this, Sonic has licked my hand everytime I stroke him and my neck everytime I hold him. I doubt he would ever have been like this if the attack never happened... I guess you must have done something really special :) It's a great feeling when you get an animal to trust you!

Aww that's lovely!

I'm still waiting for Misty love, although I got cuddles when there were new people around yesterday, I guess I was the least scary scary thing in her opinion :lol:

Back