• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa needs another GA

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
:(

He's got a load of pus in his ears. Probably abscesses. :( The other three had their vaccinations today but he couldn't. He's going to have them lanced and them some abx and hopefully in a few weeks he'll be able to have his vaccination.

Thank you everyone. He's such a trooper, you would never know from his behaviour that there was anything wrong. He's still begging for food and being really active (he's jumped in the fresh hay tub at least three times today :roll:)

Mini and he are at the vets now. :( he ate hay all the way there so thats good, his appetite is still as big as ever!! Have asked them to check his teeth while he's under. He's dribbling a lot but I think that from his facial paralysis rather than any dental pain as his chin is always wet after he's had a drink, it's not really dribbling more missing his mouth when drinking if that makes sense. mark did check them tues with the otoscope (sp?) and couldnt see anything but while he's out they might as well have a good look.

Mini and he are at the vets now. :( he ate hay all the way there so thats good, his appetite is still as big as ever!! Have asked them to check his teeth while he's under. He's dribbling a lot but I think that from his facial paralysis rather than any dental pain as his chin is always wet after he's had a drink, it's not really dribbling more missing his mouth when drinking if that makes sense. mark did check them tues with the otoscope (sp?) and couldnt see anything but while he's out they might as well have a good look.

Sending absolutely bucket loads of vibes for today.

Poor little man.

Thank you both. I ought to do some cleaning while they're not here to 'help' but don't want to!

Back