• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum, Raisin and family

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I had a request last night for a Rum and Raisin thread so dutifully I went out today and got some piccies. They are getting on great as part of the group and although they are often together, they both have other buns they snuggle up with from time to time. Floppy and Raisin are great friends and are often grooming each other while Rum gets on well with the babies. I am watching closely though given the babies are getting older and Buzz will need his op very very soon.

IMG_2786.JPG

Raisin posing!

IMG_2805.JPG

Rum and Ali chilling together.

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

Raisin checking up on Rum

IMG_2812.JPG

Then having a rest close by.

IMG_2815.JPG

Islay proving she does clean her paws from time to time.

IMG_2833.JPG

Floppy making sure my hands are clean

IMG_2810.JPG

Millie looking sweet and innocent

IMG_2729.JPG

Tucking into a tray of fresh hay.

IMG_2766.JPG

I've missed something...are ALL of those babies staying as part of your group then??

Anyway, GORGEOUS pics. My fave is the one of little Raisin with his paws together, he looks like he's plotting something...

:love::love:

I've missed something...are ALL of those babies staying as part of your group then??

Anyway, GORGEOUS pics. My fave is the one of little Raisin with his paws together, he looks like he's plotting something...

:love::love:

Erm, yes they are all staying. :oops: Originally it was Buzz and Ali but as time went on there was no interest in Islay so she is here too. I didn't mind splitting them because she was going to a new home but I couldn't split her to be on her own.

Aww lovely photos.
I love rum and raisin, they're so tiny and perfect!

Absolutely!:love:

Lovely Lovely Lovely!

I especially love the photo of Millie.

You're really getting to grips with that camera eh? :)

Lovely Lovely Lovely!

I especially love the photo of Millie.

You're really getting to grips with that camera eh? :)

Thanks! It is hard out there because half of the area has the sun streaming in and the other half is in shadow. The fun is experimenting.:lol:

Thanks Ali! :love::love:

I still find it hard to look at pictures of them, but I'm so happy they're so happy and well looked after. And that they're still such cute tiny bunbuns :love:

:love::love::love:

I think I must have missed that Islay was staying, but they all look so happy together. :D

Back