• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited :)

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
The delivery man has just brought me my runaround delivery :D, hope hubby does not get home too late and we can assemble it, can't wait to see Molly and Sooties reactions.

One of my mindees(childminding kids) dad came to pick her up tonight, he works on a building site and said to me, oh I see you have some drainage pipe:shock:, he said I have just thrown a load of that on the skip. he's going to get me a load tomorrow :D, so if i decide to extend my rabbit warren I only have the connector doors to buy of them. Hubbys home know just looking at instructions :shock:, we are not very good at DIY lol.

All set up, will take some pics in the morning too dark now, Molly keeps wizzing through it back and forth, Sootie is a bit more timid and has had a look but decided against it for the moment. Hopefully he should get the courage up tomorrow. It took a little while to set up as me and hubby are not great DIY fans and was very nervous cutting a hole in the hutch:shock:, but we did it with only three falling outs:shock: lol.

Back