• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Severe agression

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Since poppet broke up from the quad she has been a bit of a bully to me.
but since Brain Passed Poppets taken more to Andy and will be really agressive toward me should i be with her on her own.

I have tried laying on the floor with her to tempt her over she often takes the treat and then nips me.
Today however she has taken a dislike to me moving her Fleece blanket and hates the waving movement the fabric of my skirt moves and has been lunging at the skirt .. :?:?
I dont understand why?

Could be a sign of depression Floppylady.

She may be completely bored out of her skull and so showing it as a sign of disgust and that she wants something to do and a friend perhaps?

Also, some buns (Ginger inclusive) just seem to attach to one person out of their two legs, Ginger favours my wife and will bite, nip, dig, etc at me but NEVER my wife.

Has she been spayed? X
Yeah shes a year old now and was spayed a5.5months old:lol:
Could be a sign of depression Floppylady.

She may be completely bored out of her skull and so showing it as a sign of disgust and that she wants something to do and a friend perhaps?

Also, some buns (Ginger inclusive) just seem to attach to one person out of their two legs, Ginger favours my wife and will bite, nip, dig, etc at me but NEVER my wife.

Gray i suspect your right with the depression although she was lovely when she's at the vets:roll::lol:

We have a little partner for her who we will be bonding when hes neutered, she seems ok through the bars with Ollie, but as we both know thats never an indication. :lol::lol:

I dont think shed even imagine biting 'daddybun' she dotes on him goes mad and Binkies when she sees him:lol:

Boris is like this with everyone except me. His trust can be earned though if he's treated with respect and bribed with yummy treats (such a typical man :roll::lol:). So it could be that she just...well, dislikes you! It's hard but try not to take it personally, deep down she probably knows you love her :)

Boris is like this with everyone except me. His trust can be earned though if he's treated with respect and bribed with yummy treats (such a typical man :roll::lol:). So it could be that she just...well, dislikes you! It's hard but try not to take it personally, deep down she probably knows you love her :)

:lol:
Id already assigned myself to the fact im the evil witch who forces medinoms in her mouthy!:lol:
I didnt mind it too much when she had Brian as Brian was my boy and wouldnt really bother with Andy.
its just a royal pain when i want to shake the fleece blankets off or go in the cage as she lunges at me.

Would it be wise to teach her to show her agression on to a toy?
We have a dangly cat toy that if i wriggle it she 'kills' it and plays tug-o-war , im not sure if this is a good or bad reaction though, although she does binky when playing?:?

Back