• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Andrew is behaving Oddly with my OH

lou_lou182

Warren Scout
Hey All,

Andrew has taken a shine to my OH and will regularly hop onto his chest for cuddles and claps :love:

However he has now started "digging" my OH's clothes and chewing them especially in his groin area :oops:

Has anyone got any idea why he would be doing this as he does not display this behaviour with me and he has been neutered.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Louise x

I dont have an answer, but only an idea.

Ginger is very similar with me, she bites me, digs at me, nips me, lunges at me but will do nothing of the sort to my other half and will simply collapse next to her :love:

It may be something to do with hormones/scents i guess?

Hey

Thanks for the response, it could be the different hormones, its rather funny to watch I have to say.

It could just be a thing he does, my Boris digs and chews clothes too and has done since he was a baby. No clue why he does it :lol:

Bear nips and digs my feet!
Have finally worked out it means I want a nose rub or a carrot crunchie please! Generally its when he wants attention!
Maybe your OH gives amazing cuddles and he's just asking for more :lol:

ALSO both of mine love fabric, they dig at it and scrunch it up.
Maybe he just thinks your other half is fabric and doenst realise there's a human underneath!

Back