• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry - preloved rant.

Bugalugs

Warren Scout
Just gave someone a gobfull.

14 week old bun.... All 'we love her so much etc'

They have owned her for 3weeks and now want rid. Was fairly close to me so i contacted them to offer a home only to be told they wanted their purchase costs back. (giant rabbit from pets at home). I appologised and said i wouldn't be able to pay that as it would cost more than that to neuter and vaccinate. So i got called a timewaster!

I not so poilitely pointed out that i'd rather be a timewaster than a selfish irresponsible idiot who buys a rabbit on a whim and then gets bored three weeks later.

Fuming.

:censored::censored::censored:
Why do people treat living animals like toys?
Do people not understand that they have feelings and need to be cared for?

Drives me mad! I do hope the bun finds a good home.

People like this drive me crazy, I hope the bunny finds a good forever home quickly.
I also think places that sell animals like this have an awful lot to answer for, people go in for a pot of goldfish food or something and impulse buy live creatures without any thought of what is needed to look after them properly, it shouldn't be allowed

those preloved sites are lethal, so many animals 'free to a good home', went and got a gorgeous belgiun hare this afternoon who was just that, couldnt bear him being in the wrong hands. the ladys excuse 'no time for him', it seems people have forgotten that animals are for life when they are so readily able to flog them :evil: i'd never be able to sell a pet personally, at least the lovely hare will have a good home with me and have some company from my lionhead doe :)

I don't get how an enquiry is a timewaster:lol: You are generally allowed to ask questions before you buy especially - how much is it:roll::lol:

Back