• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses rabbit sleep like they are dead?

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
I was sat in the garden at the weekend sunbathing and when i looked at Rocky he was like this

7774507352_8360174cd6_z.jpg

I went up to him and had to get quite close before he woke up. The thing is none of my other rabbits sleep like this out in the open but he does it occasionally when its hot. Does anyone elses I just need to know if he is normal or not!

lol yes!

Yes I have a giant rabbit that does this. When I first took her in I found her like this and was crying and sobbing and poked her and she stayed like it. I was just shouting for hubbie, when she sprang up and gave me the filthiest look like I'd just interrupted the bestest dream about carrot tops.

Yes I have a giant rabbit that does this. When I first took her in I found her like this and was crying and sobbing and poked her and she stayed like it. I was just shouting for hubbie, when she sprang up and gave me the filthiest look like I'd just interrupted the bestest dream about carrot tops.

:lol::lol::lol:

my old rabbit did, and then when she was on daily medication we would just check she's still with us. Sometimes she never moved even if we spoke her name or made noise and it worried my mum until she touched her and made both of them jump :lol:

Back