• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So happy I could cry - Boris and his snuffles

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
His breathing is now back to normal :love:

It hasn't been for MONTHS. He hasn't been sneezing all that much, but his breathing rate has still been horribly quick. But today.....it's almost completely back to what it was like before he developed snuffles :D

I've got some videos to compare, not sure they'll work the way I want to...but just so you can get some idea :)

This was him in April or May when he was really poorly, he was sneezing almost constantly and losing weight because he couldn't eat properly as his nose was more or less blocked :( he's been like this on and off all through June and halfway through July. That's when I started to give him the willow and plantain.
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h438/silverlynx1/3deceb5c.mp4

And this was him a few days ago. His breathing looks even better today than it does here :)
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h438/silverlynx1/7ad792a6.mp4

He hasn't been on ANY medication the last couple of weeks. He's been getting fresh plantain and willow twice a day (only small amounts) and I really believe that this is what's helped him :D

I'd like to point out that without the help from people on this forum we would never have got this far, so thank you for that :love:

Last edited:
:D Wow, that's amazing! Such a difference:)!

If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your willow and plantain from? OUt the garden or do you grow the plantains from seed? I give my two dried plantain but I don't think it works as well.

That's great, everyone has a bit of knowledge that can hopefully help a few people! Just sharing your worries helps.

:D Wow, that's amazing! Such a difference:)!

If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your willow and plantain from? OUt the garden or do you grow the plantains from seed? I give my two dried plantain but I don't think it works as well.

I forage for it basically. We only have tiny plantains in our garden but I know a few places in my neighbourhood where they grow HUGE, so that's where I usually go to get them. The willow tree is actually in someone else's garden :oops: But I only pick tiny bits so it can't hurt!

I forage for it basically. We only have tiny plantains in our garden but I know a few places in my neighbourhood where they grow HUGE, so that's where I usually go to get them. The willow tree is actually in someone else's garden :oops: But I only pick tiny bits so it can't hurt!

Thanks, I'll have to keep a look out :D

Back