• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies new room :-)

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Well that smelly, squishy old carpet has finally gone! I will never EVER use carpet in the bunny room again.

here is the new floor

Picture126.jpg

Just add bunnies :D

Picture127.jpg

Mummy we hate our new floor, we will be staying on our mat :roll:

Picture129.jpg

ungrateful bunnies :cry:

how long before one of them eats it :?

yes it's lino :D I've got plenty of mats and vet bed so they can still be comfy. I'm surprised how well they are handling the different floor after almost 7 years and 8 and a half years of carpet. My bunnies are amazing :D even if they are not happy with me for taking away their smelly carpet :lol:

Looks great :thumb: I use lino and mats too.

Is that a heater you have there? I had a heater for mine but the fluctuating temperature caused snuffles in one of my buns.

How cool is that. :love:

Do you want to come over and do mine ?;)

:lol::lol: I wish the bunnies liked it. Gypsy is not amused in the slightest :(

Hee hee, my hubby actually put the lino down, I just had the lovely job of emptying the room and watching the bunnies in the garden. My Mum had the most difficult job of watching River round hers :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I wish the bunnies liked it. Gypsy is not amused in the slightest :(

Hee hee, my hubby actually put the lino down, I just had the lovely job of emptying the room and watching the bunnies in the garden. My Mum had the most difficult job of watching River round hers :lol::lol:

I bet you were so pleased to see the carpet go.

They will eventually get used to it. Mr Bennett and Cutie-pie have no problems with the laminate floor, although they prefer the carpetted bedrooms.

I've been moaning about that carpet for months. We only fitted it this time last year but in that time Gypsy had EC and has had a few accidents and Storm just copied her :roll: it was such hard work scrubbing it every day.

Both buns have amazed me at how well they cope with the lino. I was quite worried about Gypsy, especially with her arthritis, and have loads of mats on standby. She can get around just fine though. It's a lovely soft lino with a little bit of grip to it. I do wonder if madam gypsy will eat it though :? we did put wooden thingies around the edge to hide the joins.

Lino would be spongy compared to laminate.

I have no idea how old the carpet is here but I know its at least 7 years old. I can't bear the one in the back room. Dirty beggers. :lol:

Looks great :thumb:

They'll get used to the lino :lol: V and Meg refused to go on the lino in the crate ( and lay in their tray) for a good week or so before they got used to it even though they'd been on lino at the In-laws the week previous :roll: :lol:

When I first showed Gypsy the new room she took one look and ran away :lol: she hopped into our bedroom. Storm tip toed across it and gave me a funny look :lol: they are both chasing each other in circles now :roll::lol:

Back