• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know I shouldn't ...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
But when at the garden centre buying the low fibre SS .. there was the cutest and tiddly'est nethie in one of the enlosures :love: I wish I got a picture.. My bf fell in love :love: He was SO CUTE! I was trying to convince myself I wanted him :oops: then entered my rational thoughts rather than squee thoughts!

1. He is a garden centre bunny (the same garden centre I got Donny and Lola from before their shipment to the vets or the local "rescue"..)

2. He has teeth :lol: and would have eaten all of Poppy's food which isn't what we want!

and 3. We want to rescue somebun when we are able to :love:

I can dream :love: One day, I will have a squidgy little nethie :lol: :love:

AHH! :love::love: He is too cute :love: No idea why I have a sudden obsession with nethies :love: My bf wants a giant bun :roll::lol:

I can't wait until we can start looking properly to adopt for Poppy :love: at the moment it's just a dream.. although maybe in the not so distant future ;)

Tell bf 'size doesn't matter' !! :lol:

My mum has a nethie.....she's crazy (the bun not my mum!) she follows people around, pounces on them as soon as they sit still and shoots round the house and garden like she is jet-propelled!

Back