• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet, Sad, Then Strange

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just spent some time in the garden whilst Lydia and Elsie Tanner were out there

Rabbits043-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits048-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits040-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits037-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits066-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits039-Optimized.jpg

I thought to myself how very much I miss seeing Sir Victor in his rightful place next to Lydia :cry: Then out of the corner of my eye I saw this.............

Rabbits055-Optimized.jpg

No birds come into the gardens around here due to all the local cats......................

how lovely, he is letting you know he is near. :love:

i lost one of my dogs in jan and i was once thinking who he would be with now and hoped it would be tyke my dog i'd lost 2 years before but Sid and Tyke were together for 8 years before Tyke left us.
the following day i put my coat on and found 2 small white feathers in the pocket.

i hope although your heart is still aching it did make you smile a little.

I dont know what the feather meant, but I hope it was some sort of sign

I really cannot put into words how things have been since Victor died :cry:

I was thinking of Sir Victor today.

Lady Lydia and Elsie look content together in the garden. I hope she is much more happier now.

I saw one today when I was cutting my Mum's grass, it was really hard work today and I was tired and flustered as it was so warm. As I was finishing the last bit I got caught on a branch and there was a single white feather. I knew my Dad was watching over me keeping is lawn nice so I carried on with a smile on my face.

It is nice to think that someone or somebun is looking over us.

Back