• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

caution over bunny toys

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
like the ones fancy shaped made from willow, mine have had a chrstmas star for ages, and today mabel came up to me with it wrapped around her :shock: don't know how she got it wrapped around her belly, luckily i saw it removed and binned it

Thanks for the warning. That is very scary. It was a good that she came to you.

yes she must of known, and i can;t believe it was round her belly, it reminded me of those beer bottle plastc things people throw away and when wildlife in sea etc get caught in them :shock:

yes she must of known, and i can;t believe it was round her belly, it reminded me of those beer bottle plastc things people throw away and when wildlife in sea etc get caught in them :shock:

It just proves how much she trust you. Julie always runs to me when she chokes.

my girlfriend came back to find our Gus playing with a shredded brown Primark brown paper bag, when she pulled it away from him, it didnt move, :shock: turns out the string handle was so tightly round his belly under his fur, she couldn't see it, when she tried to remove it he bit her :cry:
so glad it wasn't any longer he was suffering any longer

Same happened to us - the wilko balls they love, they pull them apart, but they don't like the middle bit, and rupes got it stuck round his neck / head - if he'd fallen and caught it, it would have hung him :( theyve not had one since

this pic needs no words... thankfully I was supervising Molly at the time

DSC00502.jpg

Back