• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A 'thank you' to my bunnies

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
My crew have always been there for me. Always.

Now I am working, and, will have more money in due course, and I know 'everyone' says free range time is vital, I have splashed out on enough puppy pens to panel around the end of the grass, which leaves a lovely, large, safe space, so that, on rotation, they will all get 'free range' time (supervised).

It's my 'thank you' to them for always being there and for being so awesome. :love:

Last edited:
That's awesome, congrats on your job! :thumb: what will you be doing? :wave: your bunnies will love that I'm sure :D

Thanks everyone.

:love::love::love:

If i'd of known i could of posted some to you, i have loads left over now we've moved :oops:

Thanks Gray, but it's ok. I've ordered 100+ foot of puppy pen panels (seven packs of 8 panels) so chances are you don't have that much spare ;)

I'm very excited. It will skirt most of the edge of the grass all round the garden and allow for huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge running.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Gray, but it's ok. I've ordered 100+ foot of puppy pen panels (seven packs of 8 panels) so chances are you don't have that much spare ;)

I'm very excited. It will skirt most of the edge of the grass all round the garden and allow for huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge running.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're right, i dont have THAT much! I have about 8 panels :lol:

Look forward to seeing some pics of that 'huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge running' :D

Wow...there's going to be some VERY happy bunnies at your house! :D Mine are jealous. ;)
Congrats on landing the job! Way to go! :thumb:

Eeeeeeeeee they arrived today. I'll try and set them up tonight and give them a test run.

EXCITED!

Back