• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my gang

well they two gangs at the moment as the baby lop is too young to attempt to bond onto the boy hares!
I've two brother hares - bought after I sadly lost my beloved rescue hare - they are best mates and just getting over their castrations. got to say I am impressed with difference castration has made- sprayig has ceased and they are far more content to be in garden- less ferreting about to find gaps in fence! they are Jake and Elwood. then in a fit of utter maddness I saw Minni the moocher the baby lop in my local pet shop and I'm afraid I lost the plot and home she came! she is supposed to be a drawf but is growing at a scary speed so I suspect won't be that small in finish lol. she has just had her vaccinations last week and I'm waiting until she is old enough to be spayed then I hope to bond her up to the brothers.
all 3 get hours running in the garden- the boys usually loose- the little lop in a run on the grass as I also keep hens so the garden in a touch like a prison camp with wire on top of fences.under fences/on fences so very preditor proofed. the boys and minni seem to be getting on pretty well from first meetings through wire- they are not terribly interested but she gets a friendly sniff or two- she is very keen to meet them. however they will have wire between till she is post spay .don't want to take any chances lol

Congrats your belgiuns are SOOOOOOOOOOO stunning. I'm envious, I love belgiuns so much. I think they're the prettiest buns :D

Back