• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I brought Burgess Excel Junior Rabbit Food I found...

whitehood

Warren Veteran
A orange circle like pellet, looked like cat or dog food.

I sent PaH a complaint email via their website[1 week ago], the next day after I found the pellet. And have had no reply still?

Should I email them again ?

contact burgess heard numerous complaints now about people finding cat/dog biscuits in their feeds, so its obviously reaccurring problem they need to address

contact burgess heard numerous complaints now about people finding cat/dog biscuits in their feeds, so its obviously reaccurring problem they need to address

Thanks for that, have just sent them an email.

What would happen to a rabbit who ate a dog/cat biscuit ?

A orange circle like pellet, looked like cat or dog food.

I sent PaH a complaint email via their website[1 week ago], the next day after I found the pellet. And have had no reply still?

Should I email them again ?

I also had a problem with burgess excel, the very 1st bag i bought my buns were loving it, then i managed to aquire an airtight container to store the pellets in, we had only had the bag a week, so i tipped the pellets into my new container and the whole of the pellets at the bottom of the bag was a thick clump of mould, it was about 4 inches thick from the bottom of the bag, i was miffed to say it politely as my buns had been eating the contents of that bag for a week, no doubt the rest of the food must have been contaminated, have never bought it since.

I have also found one stray nugget like what you've described in a bag and also found what I think was a rat nugget (as Treasure has suparat rat royals which is also made by excel. I just tool them out as I've only had them two little problems out of loads of bags which I've bought for over two years now. I also empty mine into containers so I'd see if there was any problems

I had the same problem.....found them in a couple of bags. Spoke to customer services and they asked for the reciept and sent me a pre paid envelope for me to send them the nugget. I got a refund but that was all. Have switched to SS now.

Back