PDA

View Full Version : When I brought Burgess Excel Junior Rabbit Food I found...

whitehood
11-08-2012, 09:08 PM
A orange circle like pellet, looked like cat or dog food.

I sent PaH a complaint email via their website[1 week ago], the next day after I found the pellet. And have had no reply still?

Should I email them again ?

mini lop1
11-08-2012, 09:10 PM
contact burgess heard numerous complaints now about people finding cat/dog biscuits in their feeds, so its obviously reaccurring problem they need to address

whitehood
11-08-2012, 09:36 PM
contact burgess heard numerous complaints now about people finding cat/dog biscuits in their feeds, so its obviously reaccurring problem they need to address

Thanks for that, have just sent them an email.

What would happen to a rabbit who ate a dog/cat biscuit ?

Gothymama
11-08-2012, 10:43 PM
A orange circle like pellet, looked like cat or dog food.

I sent PaH a complaint email via their website[1 week ago], the next day after I found the pellet. And have had no reply still?

Should I email them again ?

I also had a problem with burgess excel, the very 1st bag i bought my buns were loving it, then i managed to aquire an airtight container to store the pellets in, we had only had the bag a week, so i tipped the pellets into my new container and the whole of the pellets at the bottom of the bag was a thick clump of mould, it was about 4 inches thick from the bottom of the bag, i was miffed to say it politely as my buns had been eating the contents of that bag for a week, no doubt the rest of the food must have been contaminated, have never bought it since.

Liz47
11-08-2012, 10:55 PM
I have also found one stray nugget like what you've described in a bag and also found what I think was a rat nugget (as Treasure has suparat rat royals which is also made by excel. I just tool them out as I've only had them two little problems out of loads of bags which I've bought for over two years now. I also empty mine into containers so I'd see if there was any problems

Bluesmum
12-08-2012, 08:21 AM
I had the same problem.....found them in a couple of bags. Spoke to customer services and they asked for the reciept and sent me a pre paid envelope for me to send them the nugget. I got a refund but that was all. Have switched to SS now.