• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever feel your buns are actually listening to you??

I think mine listen, they just don't give a toss what I'm saying.
That video was lovely, trevor has so much spirit! going to show my OH when he gets in :love:

I know mine listen to certain things at least....they definitely know what I mean when I say "Food time!" or "Pellets" :lol: They just have selective hearing :roll:

Loved that video :love:

Bless them! :love:

I think Spenser thinks I just talk a load of rubbish so he doesn't listen. :roll: He has very good hearing though. :thumb:

Herman is SO like Mr McFlurry, except my wee friend is as deaf as a post. :(

I'll have to watch this later when I can have the sound on but, nope, mine NEVER listen to me. :roll::lol:

Me again! :wave::wave: I think Trevor was definitely listening and it's lovely to see her zooming around :love: while Herman was busy claiming the chair leg as his own. :lol: I had a peek at a couple of other videos that popped up along the side too - the one of Herman giving Trevor kisses is so sweet.

Now I'm off to find the other video of Steve saying naughty words. ;)

Me again! :wave::wave: I think Trevor was definitely listening and it's lovely to see her zooming around :love: while Herman was busy claiming the chair leg as his own. :lol: I had a peek at a couple of other videos that popped up along the side too - the one of Herman giving Trevor kisses is so sweet.

Now I'm off to find the other video of Steve saying naughty words. ;)

I am sure Herman was listening to as the moment I said where has she gone , he popped his head out to look :shock::lol:

I feel sure my buns listen to me, when it suits them of course :lol:

My little boy Oxo is just like Trevor, he can speedily get around too.

Back