• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor practising her walking!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry i can only post links, don't know how to do the little boxes :oops: they are only a few seconds each

When you consider that just a few weeks ago her legs didn't move at all and she just fell on her side it is a huge improvement.

Sorry for Steve's naughty word at the end of the last video clip :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAReRObRx4Y&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RscOgvxICs0&feature=youtu.be

It looks a bit like I am pushing her in this at one point but I really am not, I struggle to keep up with her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Yxt3m-Wk4&feature=youtu.be

:love: Wow, she has improved so much. Amazing. Well done with all the hard work you are putting in with her, it is certainly showing results.

Gosh, she's quite a big girl - I though (for some reason :?) that she was smaller than she obviously is. In the second clip (I think it was) it really seems as if she's flexing her hind muscles. She's certainly built up some strength. You must be so happy (and relieved) about what she's accomplishing. And she's so bright and engaged with life. :love:

ps: wasn't Steve just telling you to sit ? :?

;)

Gosh, she's quite a big girl - I though (for some reason :?) that she was smaller than she obviously is. In the second clip (I think it was) it really seems as if she's flexing her hind muscles. She's certainly built up some strength. You must be so happy (and relieved) about what she's accomplishing. And she's so bright and engaged with life. :love:

ps: wasn't Steve just telling you to sit ? :?

;)

:lol::lol::lol:

She isn't huge, but her abdomen has filled with some fluid :( She was around 1.5kg

The trying to move her back legs and balance thing only started last week which is one of the reasons I was so gutted about her heart as it seems like such a huge improvement. I am so relieved she is still trying

Aw bless her!

Do you think she will be able to walk again one day? I thought the vet said it wasn't possible.
She seems happy though!

Aw bless her!

Do you think she will be able to walk again one day? I thought the vet said it wasn't possible.
She seems happy though!

No one has said it isn't possible. Her physio is always optimistic! Realistically I don't think she will ever walk normally but where there is hope we shall keep trying with her x

No one has said it isn't possible. Her physio is always optimistic! Realistically I don't think she will ever walk normally but where there is hope we shall keep trying with her x

Oh sorry I thought it was what they said from the X-rays. Must be getting confused!
Good luck with her x

No, no one really knows. with spinal injuries it is so hard to tell. Her back isn't broken so who knows what she can eventually achieve. Although obviously we now have her heart problem to worry about too

:love::love::love: She always looks so bright and alert.

I had to watch the videos with sound off as OH is watching TV so I'll come back and listen to Steve later. ;):lol:

Back