• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newbie

Bella&Travis

Young Bun
I posted about how sadly my rabbit had been eaten by a fox at the beginning of the week :( and the existing sister was needing a new pal. I have managed to find a baby similar age and they are getting on fine. I need to get him neutered though but need to find out when that can be done.

They are both about 10 weeks old now but the newbie is bigger, i think he's maybe xfrench lop?

:love:

IMG_0767.jpg

You'll have to be careful, not sure when boys become baby makers but it might be around now. For a girl to get pregnant now can be dangerous as she is so young. They're very cute though :love:

I don't have names yet, still thinking :roll: they are in seperate indoor cages, only let out to play together supervised so making sure they are not up to anything they shouldn't be ;)

How old are they when the female can become pregnant? Hopefully my vet can neuter them soon so they can live together permanently x

It only takes a second for a female to become pregnant. I wouldn't even risk it tbh. Depends on your vet, could be 4 months old for neutering, could be 6.
Don't know if it's 12 weeks up that's just from the internet, if you have a look on here it will be somewhere. I honestly wouldn't out them together until one of them is done. It might seem cruel but it's easier to wait for a neuter than have some babies.

Back