• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden vaccs for rabbit poo?

I used to when I had outside rabbits, it was quite good but I find using a dustpan and brush everyday was better.

Makes great fertiliser!

Just wondering why you would need too. Rabbit poo is wonderful fertilizer for the garden. Have you tried raking them in or using a water hose spray to push them down in a little so they are not so unsightly? We have a ton of wildies on our lawn and they do piles of poo. I rake them off the top of the grass and push them into the soil a bit. The grass and garden seems to benefit.

Just read how big your garden is. Is it mostly grass? If so could you leave it and just mow over it? The grass would still benefit from the fertilizer.

Just read how big your garden is. Is it mostly grass? If so could you leave it and just mow over it? The grass would still benefit from the fertilizer.

I dont mow the grass, I have 7 buns so dont have to :D It is mostly grass (apart from the myriad of sheds and kennels). To be honest the main thing is it looks messy and 7 buns can create a LOT of poo

I dont mow the grass, I have 7 buns so dont have to :D It is mostly grass (apart from the myriad of sheds and kennels). To be honest the main thing is it looks messy and 7 buns can create a LOT of poo

Hoovering the poos or using the rake would still compel you to go around the whole garden, but the rake is more efficient :D
No electricity and the poos will still be there and fertilise the grass !

Hoovering the poos or using the rake would still compel you to go around the whole garden, but the rake is more efficient :D
No electricity and the poos will still be there and fertilise the grass !

I just drag my rake around the yard. it is quite effortless.

Back